9.24.2012

Let's Get Sketchy! Challenge #30

Another Monday and another challenge at Let's Get Sketchy! Please forgive my tardiness in posting...our family had yet another bout of sickness the last three days. Just a mild cold, but enough to keep the kids from wanting to play, and enough to keep me from wanting to work lol. And as usual it hit me the hardest several days after the kids. So while they were feeling good today, I was of course feeling worse. And it was also a second round of colds for us during 90 degree weather. Ugh!  To top it off, they both had dentist appointments that I needed to take them to. So much fun to feel miserable while schlepping the kids around in the heat *insert sarcasm here*

Anyhow, here's my take on this week's sketch.
It's crazy that I'm still attacking the pile of Santiago's newborn photos, but it's seriously fun to be reminded of how tiny he was over 4 years ago!

4 comments:

  1. Sweet, sweet peanut. Love that little banner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this layout! Love the muted colors and darling photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not crazy at all. My daughter will be four next month, and I've still got birth pics not scrapped. Sigh. This page is heavenly! LOVE the sweet photo and all the soft, gorgeous elements!

    ReplyDelete